Senior Planner position available at TPAAugust 31, 2015 3:03 pm
Senior Planner Role
The Candidate will be required to:
- Work as a senior member of a dynamic team to deliver, manage and strengthen existing Client relationships and expectations.
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to innovative yet practical planning solutions that reconcile Clients’ aspirations, planning authorities’ policies and objectives, and third parties’ concerns.
- Project manage projects and liaise closely with Clients, design teams and local authorities.
- Promote best planning practices.
- Determine and pursue new business opportunities for the Practice.
- Adhere to budgets and achieve targets.
- Be a team player, adaptable to a range of projects.
The ideal Candidate will be expected to:
- Have an Irish Planning Institute accredited Town Planning Qualification.
- Have 5+ years’ Irish planning experience.
- Be a motivated, passionate and committed individual.
- Have a history of dealing with and delivery of complex planning projects.
- Is an effective communicator with strong Client management and interpersonal skills.
- Have a high level of commercial awareness and a thorough knowledge of current planning legislation (whether Irish or in another jurisdiction).
- Be a member of the Irish Planning Institute, Royal Town Planning Institute or other international Planning Institute.
Closing Date, Interview Details & Commencement Date:
- The closing date for applications is Friday, 18th September 2015.
- Candidates should send their CVs in the strictest of confidence to Eileen Bradley: email@example.com.
- Interviews will be held in our Dublin office.
- Commencement date: October / November 2015.
Categorised: All News